[WIP - 3D Model] Scoop from Bob the Builder

3D Model of Scoop from Bob the Builder for My Next Paper Model Project

3D model of Scoop from Bob the Builder animation series for my next paper model/papercraft project
scoop from bob the builder

Couple of weeks ago, my 2 nephews rummaging into their DVD collections and they found one of their old favorite series, Bob the Builder—the original one, not the new 2015 series. They seemed to, once again, enjoy the series and I sat to watch couple of episodes with them. I found the construction vehicle characters quite interesting and was intrigued to make paper model/papercraft of them. So I decided to start with the leader of Bob’s heavy machineries, Scoop the backhoe loader.

Making the 3D model of Scoop from Bob the Builder proved to be complicated for me, because I want to make the model articulated. Progress went pretty slow, but I finally managed to make the 3D model for my next paper model/papercraft project. My plan was to make the wheels spin and articulated parts for the shovel and backhoe. From unfolding the rough model in Pepakura, the estimated size of the finished model could be around 10cm wide, 12cm high, and 20cm long (with the shovel and backhoe not extended).

Currently, I’m doing the unfolding process, in which I sometimes find that some fine-tunings are needed in the model or the texture. I hope I can finish the test build for this project as soon as possible. When I do, I will surely share the plan/template and the build instruction for Scoop paper model/papercraft here...And then, I will probably continue with the next construction vehicles from Bob the Builder.

Can we build it?! Yes, we can!!

Image Preview of Scoop from Bob the Builder 3D Model

3d model of scoop bob the builder

scoop bob the builder paper model wip
Previous
Next Post »
1 comments:
Click here for comments
Sleighton
admin
September 28, 2021 ×

Please send the
yiijk7']hh

avatar